Thursday, March 28, 2013

5 days left!

It is right around the corner! I leave for my mission in just about 5 days. I have been going through every emotion, no joke! Happy, sad, excited, nervous, anxious- you name it. I am so thrilled to serve though! I have struggled to feel at peace this last week as I have realized that I am really leaving, but a huge wave of peace came over me today. I just know that serving a mission is the right thing! I have felt this great adversity leading up to this point and it gets stronger and stronger the closer I get to my mission, but at the same time I feel this added strength. I am so thankful for knowledge of who I am. That I am my Father in Heaven's daughter. I know He leads and guides us today! Whether the right place for us to be is on a mission, at school, or whatever- if we seek his guidance and put our trust in Him, He will lead us to the place that will bring us the most joy in the end. I know that the Lord lives and knows the details of our lives. He knows us individually and has given us hope- hope to know that even when things are bad, as we use His atonement and strive to be like Him we will one day be raised up and recieve all that our Father has. Lets make each day count- for today is the day for men to prepare to meet God! It is real. I know that we will one day stand before God and be judged by our works and our heart. Let's strive each day to be better that we will be able to stand with confidence at that day!

No comments:

Post a Comment