Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Lose yourself

I had the best day today. Not because I did anything extraordinary but because I simply lost myself. I tried my best to focus on others today and had a blast doing it. I testify that loving others and serving them first is 100% better than serving ourselves. I have realized that everyone needs help! There is always some way we can help everyone- whether its a smile, listening to them, encouraging them, complimenting, helping them move, etc... There are so many ways to serve! I testify that if we fill our lives with service and strive to help our fellowman, that we will feel God's love even stronger. We will feel peace and confidence. We will feel more power and enrichment in our lives and we will truly become more and more like our savior. I know that God lives! He hears our prayers and stands ready to bless each of us. All He asks is to live like His son.


No comments:

Post a Comment